BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Netizens

Alright. Need to vent. Since I'm a 2pm supporter, I'm going to be a little biased on this post. As you know the current controversy that Netizens had dug up from 2pm's leader JaeBum myspace managed to grab the attention of other netizens, claiming him an anti-Korean for posting an anti-korean msg on his post. He came right out admitted to it, explained it and also apologized for it and netizens don't care. They're basically attacking him for everything they can get their sneaky little hands on. They were attacking him recently for not knowing how to sing the national anthem. Heck, I don't even know my own anthem most of the times, that doesn't make me less of a Canadian. To go as far as signing a petition for his suicide is just ridiculous. That shit should be an offense and that creator of the petition should be jailed for it. Hey maybe I should just create a petition for the creator of that petition to go hang him/herself?

0 comments: